HELP US CHANGE THE NARRATIVE AND PERCEPTIONS TOWARDS THE ELDERLY.
Our CEO's Recognition
The Healthy Ageing 50 Initiative: 2022
WHAT WE DO: SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES
Our Mission & Objectives
Our mission is to change the narratives and correct the misconceptions and bad attitudes towards the elderly/aged. Also to love and support the destitute elderly who are vulnerable, as well as to protect, care for, acknowledge and honour the aged/elderly. Some of our key objectives also include but not limited to the following:
- To provide clean living accommodation
- To ensure adequate nourishment and clothes and shelter.
- To provide regular meals, have cooks who will cook regularly and deliver them to the elderly/aged
- To prevent the elderly from begging for monies on the roadside to buy cigarettes, marijuana and any hard drugs
- To provide the elderly/Aged person access to fellowship activities, recreational facilities, mental support, social affairs and spiritual well-being.
One-Quarter Of The Elderly In Ghana Are Multidimensionally Poor
The core aim of the organization is to put smiles on the faces of the vulnerable Elderly /Aged
The effort of our co-founder and CEO (Roberta Adutwumwaah Ntem) has been recognized by the
Mr John Tawiah is an 83-year-old man who has been suffering from a stroke for
Mr Hayfron is an 86-year-old man who lives all by himself on top of a